Model 501 Helm (200HP outboards or twin outboards up to 400HP Total counter-rotating)
The standard helm used in the all new Commander series, these helms are built to last at an affordable price by utilizing specialized materials engineered by HyDrive’s team. The end result is a product that lives up to the standards of the world-leader in hydraulic boat steering.
- Sleek new shape to make modern console designs
- Front – mount design for maximum appeal
- Hi-Tech composite alloy housing material which is stronger than aluminium and totally corrosion resistant for maximum exposure to the elements
- Improved internal efficiency
- Smooth and powerful operation
Model 511BH Cylinder
The new 511BH cylinder features a radical new design, which not only provides competitive price, it also includes the most comprehensive range of protection measures against the effects of corrosion and electrolysis in an aluminium cylinder.
- Totally new cylinder barrel construction offering increased strength and compact design
- Anodised high tensile aluminium for performance and protection
- New design polished stainless steel mounting plate and tiller arm – high strength and good looks
- Unique design provides maximum eletrical insulation and protection against electrolysis in harsh marine environments
- Precision ground and polished 316 stainless steel piston rods for maximum service life. This is not chrome-plated lower-grade stainless which can flake and damage seals.
- 511BH “BullHorn” Cylinder
- 501 Helm rated for 200HP (UPGRADE to a 401 Helm rated for 300HP)
- 2 litres ULTRA-15 fluid
- 15 Metres 3/8″ OD Nylon tubing
- All Fittings required to fit
- Bleeding Kit
- 2 Years Warranty
- Instruction Manual